It's cold part II
Ok remember when i said it was cold the last time i wrote way back in October? Well it's getting colder. the other day i thought my lips were gonna freeze off. waiting for the bus is a challenge now. i have to make sure i stand next to a big building so i can hold onto it when the wind blows. these northeast winds sure are powerful. i fear for my safety.
It's been over a week since Bush won the election and I think I'm on the road to recovery. Going to class was so depressing but at least in 2008 we don't have to worry about Bush getting re-elected. I mean, presidential candidates can't get any more incompetent than him.
I finally started decorating my room and got a new bed. I was so excited cuz I found it on craigslist and the seller lived down the street. The funny thing is, I never noticed it was a queen sized bed until i tried to put my full sized sheets on it and it didn't fit. What a dork I am! I have a tiny little room and my bed takes up half the space.
It's been over a week since Bush won the election and I think I'm on the road to recovery. Going to class was so depressing but at least in 2008 we don't have to worry about Bush getting re-elected. I mean, presidential candidates can't get any more incompetent than him.
I finally started decorating my room and got a new bed. I was so excited cuz I found it on craigslist and the seller lived down the street. The funny thing is, I never noticed it was a queen sized bed until i tried to put my full sized sheets on it and it didn't fit. What a dork I am! I have a tiny little room and my bed takes up half the space.

1 Comments:
math and spatial relation was not your forte. At least you were able to move the bed into the room!
put on a hat, you stay warmer.
-Michelle, your former Mac techie fixer-upper
Post a Comment
<< Home