Thursday, September 16, 2004

Celebrity sighting

...in Cambridge, of all places. James Brown was here! Apparently the Harvard Lampoon was honoring him for his achievements today and he actually showed up to accept his award with a limo and police escorts. He looks JUST like he does on TV! And he had on a purple suit. Man, I should just carry my camera with me at all times.

Nothing else to report this week. I think I need more drama. Like today I decided I was gonna dislike this girl at school. She just acts weird and I don't like her vibes. She always ignores me too. Oh well at least I'm not to the point where I am desperate enough to make friends w/ ppl who are not cool.

Ok sorry this blog isn't very interesting. Maybe I should start making stuff up. But I'm so not creative at the moment. This blog is so bad I'm gonna get mail bombed. Speaking of bombs, they are always having some sort of "terrorist" scare. It's so annoying. They found a white substance this weekend and so they had to shut down part of the subway.

Alright I won't bore you with any more anecdotes involving mundane details of my everyday existence. Maybe next week will be more interesting. Like I'll run into yet another person from UCB here that I didn't know from college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home