I'm hungry
Ok, I'm tired of thinking about what to cook for dinner. I have enough meat in my freezer to last for the entire semester. But I have nothing to go with the meat. And it doesn't help that the take-out food around here is all shitty Chinese food or too expensive for a student budget. Being poor sucks. I'm planning my weekend around more food-shopping. I can't wait for my roommate to get here so she can share the burden of carrying shopping bags. There's this huge farmers market on the weekend that has Chinatown-priced groceries, along with all the yelling, shoving and pushing. It's great.
Speaking of Chinatown, the other night I had dinner there and when we were walking back to the subway, this homeless lady was taking a dump right outside the front door of some building. She had her ass up in the air with a tissue in her hand and she was determined to finish her business despite a group of some 20-30 people passing by.
Yesterday I was getting bored and decided to take a walk around my neighborhood. One thing led to another and I ended up two miles down the road and across the river in downtown Boston. The city is full of students. No matter how far I walk I can't get away from them.
Ok it's time I eat something so I don't waste away.
Speaking of Chinatown, the other night I had dinner there and when we were walking back to the subway, this homeless lady was taking a dump right outside the front door of some building. She had her ass up in the air with a tissue in her hand and she was determined to finish her business despite a group of some 20-30 people passing by.
Yesterday I was getting bored and decided to take a walk around my neighborhood. One thing led to another and I ended up two miles down the road and across the river in downtown Boston. The city is full of students. No matter how far I walk I can't get away from them.
Ok it's time I eat something so I don't waste away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home