Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It's cold

Last night I went to watch the Lion King with my classmates. It was fun getting dressed up but when we got there most people were in jeans. I guess people don't care to dress up here either. No wonder they say Boston is like Bay Area.

I guess last night was also the VP debate. If anyone tuned in, please send me a report. I bet it wasn't as funny as the Bush/Kerry debate. Bush looks like a monkey. I wonder if he even knows what a debate is. "He forgot Poland!" hahahahhaha what a dumbass. And now Poland says they are considering pulling troops outta Iraq. Oh the irony.

Autumn is officially here. I woke up this morning and my ankle hurt. It must be juvenile arthritis. I can't figure out how to turn on the heater. My family was supposed to send me my warm clothes last week but the package has yet to arrive. (Thanks, Vic) It's 50 degrees right now and I don't know what to wear. It's always a dilemma trying to figure that out every morning.

Ok sorry if today's content left you feeling shortchanged. (if it doesn't, then you can stop reading now, because the remainder of this blog won't make any sense) It's not that I'm purposely leaving out the juicy details of my personal life, but there are no juicy details to divulge. We're still at the getting acquainted stage and that's alI I have to say at this point.

Stay posted for more developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home