I can't read anymore
I want to drop outta school now. I have so much reading it's interfering with my meals. I finally went to the doctor to check out my irregular heartbeat, and she told me that it's probably stress-related, just as i thought. for a moment last week i thought i was gonna have a heart attack from stress. but seriously i need to chill out. i think i'll start skipping a few classes here and there just to make sure i remain calm. it's hard to remain calm when your roommate startles you by suddenly appearing in your room and talking loudly while you are studying. i need to decorate my room, folks. any suggestions? i just put up my blinds this week, which i found further accentuate the whiteness of my bare walls. PMS is kicking in and I am moody as hell. i think i'll go to sleep now.

1 Comments:
Colors!!!
Happy Colors!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home