Say it isn't so...
Time has gone by so fast! It's the last week of school already and I just want to be DONE. One more take-home final to finish and I am free to do nothing. BTW folks, I'll be back in the bay area 5/28 to 6/6, so call me if you are bored, because I sure will be. My parents also rented out my room downstairs, so now I when I visit, I'm gonna be back to sharing a room with my sis, just like the good ole days. Good news: I found a job over here for the summer and it pays! yay!
Ok, on to the personal life updates: That law school guy I am not attracted to moved to NYC for his summer internship. After agonizing about the whole situation, finally I told him that I just wanted to be friends. His response was "Wow I feel like I just got fired from a job I didn't apply for!" Boy, did I feel stupid. But he's probably just trying to save face. Anyway, I've discovered that he's a really nice guy. and he bought me cough drops cuz i told him i was sick. GREAT, i think i might like him slightly, although i am fighting the feeling because he looks like Linus. At least it's better than looking like Charlie Brown. The fact that he is confident and thinks he's
good-looking is endearing. *Sigh* I am glad that he is gone for the summer so I don't have to wrestle with my conflicted feelings about him.
Ok, on to the personal life updates: That law school guy I am not attracted to moved to NYC for his summer internship. After agonizing about the whole situation, finally I told him that I just wanted to be friends. His response was "Wow I feel like I just got fired from a job I didn't apply for!" Boy, did I feel stupid. But he's probably just trying to save face. Anyway, I've discovered that he's a really nice guy. and he bought me cough drops cuz i told him i was sick. GREAT, i think i might like him slightly, although i am fighting the feeling because he looks like Linus. At least it's better than looking like Charlie Brown. The fact that he is confident and thinks he's
good-looking is endearing. *Sigh* I am glad that he is gone for the summer so I don't have to wrestle with my conflicted feelings about him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home